Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req ID: 1434
- Take part in quality checks of completed bids in consonance to the bid requirement/checklists and ensure bid compliance with the draft condition of contract in the ITT.
- Participate in site visits/pre-bid meetings if required; identify all risks related to the project for Tendering during site visits and advise the Head Tendering.
- Take part in the overall bid packaging exercises to ensure that bids are submitted in due date and on time.
- Collating/developing project historical information for data update of the Business Development Department and report the same to the Head Tendering.
- BEng degree or BSc Quantity Surveyor
- Relevant experiences in Projects or field Engineering (Construction) pipeline & facilities
- Ability to carry-out project selection
- Good communication and document management.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programmes.
- B.Sc/BEngr, Engineer/Quantity Surveyor, Oil&Gas, EPC, Good analytical ability, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Project