- Review and draw up the list of challenges for the basis of estimate development.
- Draw up basis of estimate and develop frame work for the cost estimate to be used in the project.
- List out materials and equipment in the order it will be forwarded to the OEM and vendors for quotes.
- Take part in quality checks of completed bids in consonance to the bid requirement/check lists and ensure bid compliance to draft condition of contract in the ITT.
- Participate in site visits/pre-bid meetings if required; identify all risks related to the project for Tendering during site visits and advise the Head Tendering.
- Take part in the overall bid packaging exercises to ensure that bids are submitted in due date and on time.
- Collating/developing project historical information for data update of Business Development Department and report the same to the Head Tendering
- B.Eng. degree or B. Sc. Quantity Surveyor
- 6+ experiences in Projects or field Engineering (Construction) pipeline & facilities
- Good analytical skill
- Ability to carry-out project selection
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skill
- Good communication and document management.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programmes.
- Cost performance engineer, Cost Estimator, BSc, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas