- Responsible for maintaining project cost control systems and procedures as well as providing cost control reports.
- Provide support to Manager for required coordination of costing activities on all projects.
- Prepare combined project expended man-hours and manpower reporting against budget and Preparation of monthly variance report of actual against budget man-hours and manpower.
- Prepare combined monthly variance report on Project cost against budget.
- Monitor and evaluate project expenditure and ensure uniformity in Project cost coding in line with Project Cost breakdown structure.
- Maintenance of integrity of project cost data.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data on Project vendor invoicing and Payment.
- Prepare Project cash Flow forecast and cost reports for mini projects and/or reimbursable contracts.
- Monitor and evaluate budget performance for mini-projects.
- Manage and Control Mini Projects in the area of Cost Reporting to Client and Billing.
- Ensure timely billing and payment on Project related invoices.
- Ensure compliance with agreed filing system for cost documentation.
- Stand in as Cost Controller on new Projects until the recruitment of Dedicated Project Cost Controller.
- Degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control related training.
- Minimum 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling
- Preferably in Offshore Construction/EPCIC industry
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Knowledge in the use of MS Project, Primavera Scheduling and SAP software’s is highly advantageous
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.