Duties of the Corporate Department Executive:
- Managing all marketing and activities within the Corporate department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the corporate department in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns in line with sales activities.
- Creation online and offline publication of all marketing concepts in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with other departments and company management with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Contract is Part Salary/Part Commission basis.
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum 5 years experience as Marketing Executive.
- Marketing work experience, preferably from the Travel
- Customer-centered mindset.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good time-management skills.
- Must speak fluent English.
- University degree from a recognizable university.
- Business-related bachelor's degree.
- Any additional certification related to traveling and tourism will be considered as an advantage.