- This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales experience within a travel agent or a tour operator, seeking career development and something a little different.
- Reap the benefits and utilize your existing travel experience!
In particular, you will
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their travel needs
- Preparing tailor-made proposals
- Converting inquiries to bookings to exceed targets and earn commission
- Supporting senior managers with ad-hoc projects
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Target new and existing B2B accounts
- Attend networking events with PR/Marketing team and Follow up on leads generated from the events.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Experience selling travel packages to B2B
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions
- Understanding of market and product.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures