First Excelsia Professional Services is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
As Manager Corporate Affairs, you will be responsible for working closely with the Expansion Director to build strategic relationships with key stakeholders in the Government, the private sector and civil society.
- Position the firm as a credible partner for conversations around education for all
- Work with corporate players to develop partnerships for educating underserved communities
- Work with local, regional and national officials and groups with respect to registration, strategic efforts, and related activities.
- Work with key stakeholders on consultative efforts to drive reforms in delivery of education to underserved communities
- Identify opportunities and work with partners in the private sector to drive efficient service delivery with government schools
- Identify CSR partners in the private sector to strengthen market presence and delivery
- Identify the larger contours of PPP and CSR relationships and also be responsible for structuring PPP and CSR contracts
- Plan, develop, administer and evaluate programs, activities and daily operations related to the governmental affairs support function
- Coordinate complex interactions with legislators, legislative staff, other local and state officials, federal agency staff and other government officials/staff.
- Assists the Expansion Director, Nigeria with the coordination, facilitation, and advancement of expansion related priorities and other initiatives involving relationship with Local, State and/or Federal agencies and representatives, their staff members, and all other related parties.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures for the government relations support function; monitor and evaluates program effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement
- All other job-related duties as assigned by management
- Masters’ degree with superior academic performance
- Extensive knowledge of local, state and federal government organization and legislative processes in primary education
- Rolodex of contacts within the ministry of education or equivalent local and state regulatory bodies
- Knowledge of local, state and federal government issues related to the provision of primary education
- Prior experience within a fast-paced, metric driven consulting or educational organization
- We particularly value experience in extreme growth situations.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.