Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
- Power Plant maintenance planning and implementation.
- Fuel (diesel and gas) consumption management.
- Project management for all power plant equipment projects, like power plant expansion projects, generator overhauling projects, etc.
- Responsible for all services operation and maintenance, ETP, Chiller, AHUs, Airconditioning, Water distribution, Hydrant Plants.
- Maintenance planning and monitoring of all HVAC equipment.
- Planning and monitoring of all technical maintenance across Promasidor upcountry depots, (generators, ACs, buildings, pumps, etc).
- Assists the Technical Projects Manager in all technical projects management activities (new buildings, factory expansion projects, new machine installations, etc).
- B.Eng in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, with minimum of second class honours upper division.
- Minimum of 8 years in a similar role.
- Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills with vast knowledge on Microsoft office and Libre office packages
- Must have a very good man management skill
- Sound knowledge of utility operation