WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to guide the smooth running of the supply chain management department.
- Tender process management (for rig, drilling and completion tangibles, services, consumables etc.) involving pre-qualification, evaluation, negotiation and finalization of contracts.
- Prepare and issue contracts and procurement orders,
- Execute Contracts management to ensure smooth running of contracts and mitigate against potential claims. This shall include but not limited to mobilization and demobilization notices; termination, suspension and disputes management, certificates for commencement and termination dates, etc.
- Follow up on operational requirements and ensure contractual matters are resolved with minimum delays.
- Perform contracts close outs including inventory and consumables reconciliation.
- Implement KPIs for supply chain personnel (contracts, procurement and logistics) to ensure process efficiency; progressive improvements; monitoring and addressing of non-conformances.
- Training and development of direct reports.
- Implement generation of end of project reports, cost variance analysis, shortage and backlog reports and other required management reports etc.
- Ensure good coordination with finance such that the entire procurement to pay (P2P) process is fully and seamlessly implemented
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 6 years as Senior Contracts Manager with relevant experience.
- Experience with international oil companies will be added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or degree in Business Admin, Accounting either with MBA or post graduate diploma (PGD) in supply chain management (contracts, procurement or logistics)