- Lead and manage contract management activities and/or assigned teams.
- Execute assigned contracts in accordance with Technoton’s guidelines, the Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost-effective way.
- Prioritize actions leading to increasing client satisfaction in service delivery
- Follow-up on client satisfaction and ensure that agreed actions are taken in the area or in the assigned responsibility area.
- Develop an understanding for organizations what is required to ensure renewals of contracts
- Ensure Tendering documents are properly aligned with client requirements including bills of quantities considering the drawings and specifications
- Actively participate in business development and business development support
- Implement Contract Management action plans, processes, and guidelines in the assigned responsibility area.
- Plan, budget and manage the result of the work within the scope of the contract.
- Optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets, etc. tied to the contract and maintenance.
- Ensure quality of work related to the contract execution.
- Follow up financial, operative and technical performance through reviews and reporting and take corrective actions.
- Minimum of first degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical)/Quantity Survey from a reputable institution or equivalent
- Project Management skill and experience. Certification is an advantage.
- Extensive large project experience and site mobilization
- Experience with techno-commercial issues to include tendering, contract
- negotiation and vendor management
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with evidence of at least three large projects
- related to the above in which he played a leadership role
- Quality, health, safety, and environment experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral or written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results
- Negotiation skills