Design for love, a female apparel and accessory design and manufacturing company based in Yaba, Lagos is looking for a Candidate with a passion for fashion and social media. We are looking for a creative individual, who could join the team to create unique dynamic content for our social media channels & website, such as fashion/trend collages, live video marketing (Facebook Live broadcasts), instant in-store photo snaps, blog, website and Facebook posts copywriting. The environment is laid back but can be fast-paced at times. We have a small team and work closely together. This position requires flexibility, dedication and enthusiasm. The right candidate should be highly creative, can think outside of the box and has a strong sense of fashion and trends.
- 3 days /week
This position is focused mainly on creating/writing the content rather that publishing it, although social media posting will be a direct responsibility. It will include taking photographs, videos for social media and our website to create a unique and strong brand.
- Visual fashion merchandising skills (passion for and understanding of trends, fashion & style)
- Strong skills in creative writing
- Digital photography/videography skills
- Strong video editing skills
- Professionalism and Positive Attitude
Is It For You?
- This position will perfectly suit a creative, dynamic individual with a good ability to work as a team as well as on their own initiative and commitment to delivering high-quality content and to building an engaging brand for our brand online.
- A successful candidate will be working closely with both our creative director to ensure the content provided is fresh and engaging and is delivered timely across all platforms according to defined digital marketing strategy/tactics.
- Working experience in fashion would be an advantage but not necessary
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of the fashion industry
- Benefits: up to 20% off DFl merchandise,
- Salary very attractive
- 12 days paid leave
If you think you tick all the boxes, please email us your CV with a cover letter outlining why you think you are suited to take this position and what you could bring to the mix. Please include your availability details.