Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain all communications that go on the website and other platforms
- Send out monthly email and newsletters
- Create online banners for Ads, websites and other activities
- Respond to and clear out WHMCS tickets and assign tickets to individuals/departments where necessary.
- Update ad content on Whogohost properties such as popup, sidebar, call center, blog
- Guest blogging - Ensure people interested in posting on our blog follow guidelines; Content must be relevant to our target audience, must not promote or link to our competitors in any way.
- Create ad copies for all ad formats.
- Liaise with the design team for ad banners, awareness banners, happy new month banners and religious celebration days.
- Research relevant content and create blog posts for the blog.
- Celebrate and show off employees of the month on social media/ and newsletters
- Prepare copies for awareness days, happy new months and other relevant days for 2020 and liaise with the design team to design
- Monitor social media for comments and respond or redirect to the support team where necessary.
- Post about Radix promos on social media, websites newsletter, and blog.
- Come up with a good content strategy for Whogohost to acquire a new audience
- Create content that will bring in new leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from superiors and management.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Dependable to be at work and to complete work as expected without supervision.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management.
- Have a basic knowledge of computing and the Internet. (compulsory)
- Relaxed, but professional environment