Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
- Develop content Strategy aligned with long term and short term marketing target; analyze content performance and suggest improvement
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized contents, and articles on the company’s website that will drive high engagement
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platform to increase web traffic
- Develop a content calendar to ensure regular and quality content on the website throughout the year
- Overseeing all content and updating all sections of the group’s website, including homepage and other categories
- Monitor track and document content result; analyses data, returns and customer response
- Manage all aspect of content production including campaigns, blogs, whitepaper, email marketing, imagery and videos
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, promotional concepts, style and layout
- Targeting key words and basing articles around them
- Keeping up to date with the industry best practices and adjust the content strategy as needed.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.