- Degree in Marketing, Public relations, and other relevant courses.
- 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience using diverse Graphic Design tool e.g Visio, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Experience in web related marketing and development.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting.
- Ability to create a digital strategy for organizational campaigns.
- Evidence developing brand awareness and online reputation.
- Content management (including website).
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Reputation management.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with an international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospects in a fast-growing company.
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.