- Develop and execute brand-aligned social media strategy for social media platforms including Instagram and YouTube.
- Develop periodic schedule of content planning, production, and execution aligned with business objectives.
- Identify opportunities, best-practices, tools and trends in the social space to forward company objectives.
- Develop and publish compelling original social content.
- Work closely with the Creative Director in planning and executing photoshoots, look- books and campaigns.
- Maintain key reports with KPIs and other metrics to measure performance.
- Serve as primary contact for third-party social media partners and vendors
- Work with the Sales team to review weekly and monthly sales overview through KPIs and Google Analytics analysis and set strategic goals and follow up on them.
- Work closely with the Design, Production and Sales Teams to secure communication
- flow and a multichannel approach.
- 3+ years of social media management experience
- Ability to identify and create compelling visual and written content.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to grow social media presence across social media platforms including YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and agile
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity or uncertainty
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
- Ability to create and manage marketing budgets.
- Experience with analytics dashboards such as Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Bachelor degree required.
- Proactive, enjoys seeking information
- Sales driven and result orientated
- Leadership skills as well as strong communication, presentation and influencing skills at all levels.