Construct and manage overarching content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives –short and long term across departments and review content providers and general distribution agreements
Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
Manage vendor database and participate in procurement process.
Building and maintaining rapport with partners and dealers for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the company's core competencies
Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
Conducting periodic competitive audits.
Supervising the maintenance of content inventories and matrices.
Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products
Keeping abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas
in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
Comfortable with acting as the company's spokesman and advocate via media appearances, interviews, sales calls, trade shows, etc.
Dealing with major complaints, complex claims and other problems.
- A degree in Law is a must
- Experience in Entertainment marketing and content acquisition is an advantage
- Have strong negotiation skills and must also understand relevant rules, regulations and policies
- Fluency in web analytics tools, social media marketing applications and monitoring platforms
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the instant.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and organizational skills and exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly in non-technical language
- Vast knowledge in financial institution procedures and policies and superb research skills
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation (Visio, PowerPoint)
- 1-3 years’ experience