Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Conduct category segmentation projects
- Conduct new bundles positioning tests.
- Carry out new products development research (ideas, concept, product, pack, pricing, etc).
- Conduct product optimization/ formulation research.
- Maintain strong working relationship with relevant agencies.
- Support commercial team in the integrated commercial planning process by providing insights from brand health studies, usage and attitude studies, etc.
- Ensure accurate market projections for target forecasting.
- Conduct retail audit.
- Keep abreast of competitor information.
- Carry out general market Intelligence.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- A first degree or its equivalent
- At least 4 years in a research agency or FMCG
- Research as a core function
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great networking skill
- Very detailed and research oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills
- Strategic thinking
- Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind.