- Provide technical advise/assistance of an existing fish farm.
- Ability to Identify risk
- Provide advise on renovation of an existing fish farm.
- Ability to develop a model for the running of the fish farm at least to the first production cycle.
- Must have a track record of a minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial agriculture setting.
- Degree/HND in Aquaculture or Animal health/production technology.
- Master's and other professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Vast knowledge and understanding of pond construction, hatchery and overall aquaculture management.
- Candidates with some additional knowledge in other agriculture areas especially poultry, snail farming, ( heliculture).
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs