The IFS Healthcare Limited is a member of the IFS Group and is the healthcare facility management arm of the indigenous mid-sized facility management group. The healthcare arm is a start-up focussing on managing healthcare facilities for both public a private clients.
We are currently seeking a Consultant Cardiologist to join our brand new state of the art clinic based in Ikeja. This is an exciting time for an enthusaistic and highly motivated clinician to help develop cardiology services. The role involves:
- Providing expert cardiology care
- Examine and treat diseases and disorders of the cardiovascular system
- Diagnosis patients with the aid of diagnostic images and electrocardiograph (ECG) recordings
- Consult with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose the condition
- May perform invasive medical procedures to assist with diagnosis or treatment
- Are you self motivated and willing to go the extra mile to be part of a dynamic team comitted to success?
- An attractive salary and benefits package complete this exciting job opening.
Would you love to be part of our team?
- The post holder will have a commitment to outpatient general cardiology covering all aspects of adult cardiology and must have the following skills:
- Management, leadership and initiative skills
- Excellent and effective communication and team working skills
- Demostrate ability to work with colleagues as part of a team
- Commitment to personal development
- I.T skills
- M.B.B.S is essential.
- Must be on entry on the Medical Specialist Registrar for Cardiology.
- A current license to practice medicine in Lagos State.