· Master’s Degree in Building tech
· 3-5 Years’ Experience in Building Construction
· The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
Plan all construction and ensure adherence to all
schedule and budgets and execute capital investment quality program and
procedure and administer all capital projects and forecast all requirements and
costs for same.
· Oversee contractor everyday activities and ensure safety in all projects and evaluate and update schedule for all projects and maintain track for all daily manpower and budgets.
· Evaluate and gather all manpower requirements for projects and coordinate with various construction resources for all projects and maintain knowledge on all specialty equipments required for projects.
· Supervise all construction projects and ensure adherence to all regulations and perform research on all budget requirements and administer all change order processes.
· Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and seeing sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
· Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
· Prevent fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing codes
· Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Review accuracy of calculations, estimates, plans and completed reports
· Engage in team meetings to resolve project issues and coordinate to schedule adherence of technical issues
· Ensure compliance of construction detail documentation to quality control and best practices
· Independently perform assignments and arrive at solutions by receiving instructions on assignment objectives