- Planning, coordinating and overseeing construction projects.
- Plan all construction and ensure adherence to all schedules and budgets and execute capital investment quality program and procedure and administer all capital projects and forecast all requirements and costs for the same.
- Supervise all construction projects and ensure adherence to all regulations and perform research on all budget requirements and administer all change order processes.
- Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure compliance of construction detail documentation to quality control and best practice.
- Managing construction crews and inspecting ongoing work.
- Ensuring adherence to state and local codes, arranging for necessary equipment and keeping construction project costs, under budget
- Establish and manage relations with independent contractors, vendors and negotiates the best possible rates for their products and services.
- Evaluate the project and recommend the report to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
- A first degree in Building Technology
- Minimum of Second class upper degree
- 3- 5 years of building experience is a MUST.
- Interior design experience is an added advantage
- Ability to meet targets and stipulated timelines.
- Salary: N150, 000 monthly