First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organizations to develop localized HR solutions, processes, and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
- The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for maintaining quality and consistent construction management practices at all times.
- The Inspector will work in conjunction with the construction supervisors and the foremen to ensure the timeliness of project construction and completion as well as the adherence to provided specifications.
- The Inspector will report to the Construction Project Manager at headquarters. Each inspector will be in charge of 5 to 10 sites at any given time.
- The role requires travel around Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- Good knowledge of current construction techniques and practices.
- Experience in construction management
- Well- organized with excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Able and willing to accept feedback including instructions, corrective and positive feedback
- Able to interact with all parties on site and be able to implement Quality policies and procedures.
- Applicants should send their CV's using the job title as the subject of the mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.