- In charge of the design & engineering during the design phase team and the construction management team during the execution phase.
- Chair regular coordination of technical design meetings with the design & engineering team and also the contractors and other appropriate parties.
- Prepare design and engineering planning schedules, draft CAPEX estimates and closely monitor the progress achieved by all disciplines.
- Interface management (design coordination) during the design & engineering phase is an important responsibility of the Project Manager.
- Preparation and submission to the Client regular progress report about the progress and quality of works under execution and other relevant data (risks, financials, stakeholders & communication, etc.) about the design, engineering and construction work.
- Write and coordinate the proposed activities if required; submit or assist in preparing the proposal with the time schedule that has been agreed
- To check and coordinate the data received from the client; monitoring the design and realization in the projects including the progress changes and deviations from the contract in consult with the clients’ representatives.
- Drafting of the project planning before and during the project; checking of documents (drawing, calculation, reports, etc) according to the relevant procedure.
- To process documents according to the procedure incoming and outgoing document; to process data received from the client or other third parties.
- To organize the project (site) team and review the site project progress, also related to all safety and environmental criteria. Inspection and review of all (shop) drawings.
- The Project Manager must be able to manage the account and keep the client happy resulting in the short term and long term benefits to RHDHV.
Minimum qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience level: Minimum of 10 years experience in project management and design coordination (interface management) related roles within complex projects, preferably industrial oriented projects (factories, warehouses, and comparable) for Multinational clients.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in an engineering discipline (preferably civil/structural) and extensive knowledge of project management skills, MS Office, MS Project, presentation abilities, and perfect document management.
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities. RHDHV is looking for a real team player and who can achieve goals by motivating and challenging the project teams.
- Possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion. Good organisational skills. Good interpersonal skills. Able to work independently and in a team Good communication skills. Good listener with great attention to details. Good problem solving skills. A real team player.