- Scope, Time, Cost, Risk, Quality and Procurement Management.
- In charge of the construction management team during the execution phase.
- Chair regular coordination of technical meetings with the design & engineering team and also the contractors and other involved parties.
- Prepare construction schedules, and closely monitor the progress achieved. Interface management (Civil/MEP/Equipment) is considered as an important responsibility of the Construction Manager.
- Inspection and review of all (shop) drawings.
- Review, monitor and advise the client on variation orders by contractors and do the appropriate technical and financial negotiations on behalf of the client.
- Preparation of Contract Documents, Specifications, Bills of Quantities and supervision activities
- Liaise with all levels of clients, local authorities, contractors and specialist consultants on administrative and technical subjects
- Providing sound engineering judgement and advice.
- Writing technical and financial proposals.
Minimum qualifications, skills, and experience
- 10-15 years’ experience in construction management and coordination (interface management) related roles within complex projects.
- Industrial oriented projects (factories, warehouses, and comparable) for Multinational clients.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (civil/structural/mechanical)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, MS Project, presentation abilities, AUTOCAD.
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a
- high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal
- communication abilities.
- Royal HaskoningDHV is looking for a real team player and who can achieve goals by motivating and challenging the project teams.
- Possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and in a team