- In charge of the construction management team, Participate in regular coordination of technical meetings with the contractors and other appropriate parties.
- Construction management of industrial buildings.
- Discuss and assist the contractors in the preparation of long and short-term execution planning schedules, and closely monitor the progress achieved by the contractors.
- In case of delay or potential delay, devise methods to prevent such delays or if necessary, to make up already lost time.
- Preparation and submission to the Client regular reports about the progress and quality of works under execution and other relevant data about the construction works.
- Coordinate the proposal activities if required; submit or assist in preparing the proposal with the time schedule that has been agreed.
- To check and coordinate the data received from the client; monitoring the design and realization in the projects including the progress changes and deviations from the contract in consult with the clients’ representatives.
- Drafting of the project planning before and during the project; checking of documents (drawing, calculation, reports, etc) according the relevant procedure.
- To process documents according to the procedure incoming and outgoing document; to process data received from the client or other third parties.
- To organize the project site team and review the site project progress, also related to all safety and environmental criteria. Inspection and review of shop drawings made by the contractors.
- Liaise when necessary with the Design office for the approval of shop drawings.
- To review contractor’s work method, shop drawings and material approval.
Minimum qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience level: Minimum of 10 years experience in CM related roles within complex projects, preferably industrial oriented projects (factories, warehouses, and comparable).
- Bachelor Degree in an engineering discipline (preferably civil/structural), knowledge of project management, MS Office, MS Project, presentation abilities, and perfect document management.
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team Good communication skills.
- Good listener with great attention to details.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- A real team player.