WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job number: 25836
- Manage the EGM’s Calendar, emails, and internal and external contacts
- Respond to emails and re-routed phone calls linked to the EGM’s Office
- Receive and review letters, correspondences, internal and external documents addressed to the EGM’s office
- Consolidate and file letters, correspondences, internal and external documents requiring the EGM’s signature
- Manage the EGM’s office expense and Special Advance payments required to manage the office efficiently.
- Schedule both internal and external appointments for the EGM
- Make all travel arrangements including hotel/vehicle reservations
- Manages all Visitors including VIP’s that visits the EGM’s Office.
- Obtain all relevant information about all meetings, internal and external events involving the EGM
- Regularly update EGM’s office filing system and Meeting Calendar.
- Assist with the coordination of the EGM’s internal and external visits
- Participates in Uploading documents in the Document Manager & Events Planner (DMEP) SharePoint database
- Coordinates and Interfaces with the entities responsible for organizing external and internal events requiring the EGM involvement /participation.
- Manages the requisition of standard goods and stationery for the department
- Ensures EGM’s office equipment is in good working condition and arranges routine maintenance /replacement as necessary.
- HND Secretarial Studies and Skilful and efficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)