- The candidate must have the ability to develop proposals, letters of correspondence and other related documentation without supervision.
- The candidate must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- The right candidate will join an ambitious team with great vision and creative energy and must have ability and capacity to work within a team.
- The successful candidate must also have capacity and confidence to work, communicate effectively
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills and experience in performing rigorous analysis in support of highly visible work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills sufficient to communicate complex subject matter effectively.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment requiring ability to juggle tasks to meet deadlines with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to work with colleagues and partners of varied backgrounds and experience.
- Minimum of a Degree. Preference for candidates with science background
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Quick learner and should be able to deliver and share knowledge.
- Solid experience with office management systems, ERPs and MS Office
- Expert use of Office Equipment Including Printers, Scanners and Software Installation
- Familiarity with Online Calendar, Cloud Storage Systems
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Expert knowledge of office procedures and easy adaptability to new policies