A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (routers) or peripheral devices
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Minimum of an OND.
- Demonstrable proficiency, good command of English.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills.
- Salary: 50-60k.