- Design, facilitate, and teach the computer instruction component.
- Prepare execute lesson plans, assigning tasks, and evaluating student work and progress.
- Develop course syllabus, assess, supervise, and motivate high school students.
- Have basic computer knowledge of software, MSOffice, and assist program students with program presentation.
- Promote safe, effective, and ethical learning environment.
- Use professional discretion and judgment in managing students in classroom setting.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.