Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so much emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and document compliance risk assessments for each function in the business
- Monitor and track relevant operational risk activities including regular review and follow up of functional risk self-assessments at scheduled intervals.
- Coordinate with the audit department in the conduct of regular risk self-assessments schedules and action plans.
- Conduct internal audits from time to time to test the effectiveness of controls and systems.
- Track and enforce the closure of corrective actions arising from internal and external audits in liaison with the other departments
- Communicate any new tools or technological approaches to measuring operational risks for the business.
- To assist in any special assignments and investigations as may be required by the management into any matter or activity affecting operating efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5years’ work experience, including internal audit, with demonstrable ability to plan and design the scope and remit of audit work.
- Cross-cutting experience in internal audit, covering financial, operations, compliance and risk management
- Practical knowledge of audit/compliance in the financial services industry
- Logical, result-oriented and well organized, with problem-solving ability.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.