Greenwich Registrars & Data Solutions Limited (formerly Union Registrars Limited) is the pioneer Company in the share registration industry, having commenced operations as a department in the then Barclays Bank DCO (Dominion, Colonial and Overseas). We provide excellent customer service in attending to shareholders’ enquiries and managing shareholders’ records.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise Company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with internal auditors, external auditors and HR to ensure compliance
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of the Company’s business goals and objectives
- Legal Practitioner, with 3-5 years post-call experience
- Previous experience as Compliance Officer/Manager in Capital Market Operator or allied industry will be preferred
- Knowledge of all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Attention to detail
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.