Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
- Effectively communicate the company’s key ethics principles and compliance regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of the company and an awareness of possible regulatory breaches.
- Organize regular training sessions for employees to communicate key regulatory changes and updates.
- Ensuring company activities are compliant with those of the regulatory bodies. Work with business units, management and regulatory bodies to ensure appropriate contingency plans are in place that set guidelines on how to respond to a possible compliance breach.
- Developing, modifying, and implementing compliance policies and procedures in line with those of the regulatory bodies;
- Evaluating, investigating, and documenting reports of non-compliant activities.
- Maintaining compliance reporting systems
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a structured company
- Must be a graduate