Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective workforce as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- Developing, initiating, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Manages day-to-day operation of the Program.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Collaborates with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution. Consults with the corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations.
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Corporate Compliance Committee of the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Works with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- First Degree in Business Administration or any related course and Relevant certifications will be an added advantage. Minimum of 5 - 8 Years’ Experience. Familiar with hospitality and must have spent 2 - 4 years in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A good Team player
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s
- Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted for interview.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.