B. Adedipe Associate Limited - Our client, a National licensed, fast-growing Microfinance Bank based in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position above.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and document compliance risk assessments for each function in the business
- Monitor and track relevant operational risk activities including regular review and follow up of functional risk self-assessments at scheduled intervals.
- Coordinate with the audit department in the conduct of regular risk self-assessments schedules and action plans.
- Conduct internal audits from time to time to test the effectiveness of controls and systems.
- Track and enforce the closure of corrective actions arising from internal and external audits in liaison with the other departments
- Communicate any new tools or technological approaches to measuring operational risks for the business.
- To assist in any special assignments and investigations as may be required by the management into any matter or activity affecting operating efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Not less than 6 years’ work experience, including internal audit, with demonstrable ability to plan and design the scope and remit of audit work.
- Cross-cutting experience in internal audit, covering financial, operations, compliance and risk management
- Practical knowledge of audit/compliance in the financial services industry
- Logical, result-oriented and well organized, with problem-solving ability.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.