Krosk Partners Limited (KPL) is a Financial Service Company focused on Inter-Dealer Broking of Financial products between Financial Institutions in Nigeria. We are Regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission.
We are looking to recruit a Compliance & HR Manager for our Inter-Dealer broker business in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The purpose of the role will be to deliver HR & Compliance services to all areas of the business to ensure the effective provision of key services
- This person would be responsible for filing documents and reports as required with the Securities & Exchange Commission and other regulators of the Securities market.
- Overseeing a regulatory compliant environment within Krosk Partners.
- Advising management and employees on regulatory issues
- To provide an end-to-end administrative service for all employment matters and assist with the annual performance review of staff.
- Successful track record in developing and implementing key business processes, with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- This person will work with an accountant on payroll, tax and other requirements needed to make the company compliant with the current regulatory environment.
- The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working in an HR management role
- The ability to prioritize workloads effectively, operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Sound working knowledge of Nigerian employment, tax, and other compliance legislation.
- A legal background would be advantageous
- Energetic and proactive