Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Prepare all wells completions and well testing Basis of Design documents ensuring compliance with all Company policies
- Provide technical assurance for all contractor supplied completions equipment
- Provides rig site supervision for all completions and well testing activity
- Carry out detailed completions engineering for all wells and write detailed completions/well testing procedures
- Support tender process for the provision of 3rd party services for completions engineering
- Design, specification and procurement of all completions engineering hardware
- Ensure that all completions engineering lessons learnt are documented, shared and included in subsequent wells completion programmes.
- Maintain an End of Well report document and update throughout the well life cycle.
- Identify and evaluate appropriate offset wells. Lead internal completions well design reviews and risk assessments for assigned wells
- Develop well completions designs and AFEs for assigned wells.
- Monitor well costs on a daily basis. Ensure final well costs in Company Wells Reporting database such as Open Wells
- Minimum 10+ (5 of this must include well test operations) years of relevant work experience in Well
- Completions Engineering with an Operator
- Good knowledge in the use of industry recognised Well
- Engineering software such as Wellcat, WellPlan Demonstrate commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental performance, his/her behaviour is influential to others in the organization
- Strong knowledge of wells completion techniques and new technology
- Offset Wells, Well Test Operation, Well Completion, Well Design