Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
- Manage the ICAPS database Server integrity and Hardware installation.
- Interface with CTR team specialists, leaders on the pre-commissioning activities.
- Manage, monitor, analyze and report performance of the Pre-commissioning and Commissioning works and potential issues.
- Is the technical reference for all matters related to his trade.
- BSc, BTech or HND in Electrochemical or Instrumentation or any other technical field
- Minimum of 12 years experience
- OPERCOM / ICAPS, ESD systems.
- Network Power Management Systems, Network Protections Management Systems,
- Commissioning Engineering, Commissioning Execution.
- Attractive and Negotiable.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the Reference Number of the job as the subject of the email
- Only qualified candidates should apply. Successful candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.