- Smart and intelligent bachelor's degree or HND graduates of 0-5 years (that is, graduated not earlier than 2014).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet up with reasonable targets.
- Ability to manage customers effectively
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flair for marketing
- Fair knowledge of computer and the internet
- Good understanding of the use of social media
- Creative thinking
- Possession of leadership skills will be an advantage
- Readiness to learn new skills
- Employees will represent Rhos & Kappas Ltd and market our online repository of research publications, and other services.
- Successful candidates will receive provisional employment that is targets based and will earn N80,000 monthly in addition to weekly communication allowance, as well as performance incentives.
- After six months, employment takes a permanent status and employees will be posted to higher institutions within their states of residence, or elsewhere they prefer.
- Though position is full time, employees can work from home, work online and work through their online or offline contacts and may work as a team on the field to get better results.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.