Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- As Community Support at a vibrant hub, you are the face of the Centre and will be responsible for driving positive experiences for all our guests, members, and community.
- You will have a good understanding of the various functions of the hub and be able to communicate them effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Make our hub a welcoming environment for all our guests, members, and the community.
- Manage the front desks on a daily basis.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate teams and offices.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls to appropriate people.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mails/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbooks, issue visitor badges, etc).
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodation, and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Resolve issues related to the centres
- Support in handling logistics for meetings and events.
- 3-5 years experience as a Community, Customer Service or Front Office Representative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suites
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. telephones and printers)
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional attitude and warm appearance