Hesspharm Limited is Nigeria’s premier leading indigenous ophthalmic and consumer health brand with over 10 years of serving the Nigerian and West African markets with quality prescription and award wining OTC eye care solutions. With over a dozen products in our portfolio we offer health care professionals and the general public at large a wide array of ophthalmic products to fit individual patient needs
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- One (1) - Three (3) experience year's experience
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.