Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Have excellent copywriting skills and a superb eye for detail
- Build FAQ sheets
- Brainstorming of content ideas
- Live tweeting
- Give input and add value when it comes to content strategy
- Be up-to-date with the latest industry and social trends
- Responsible for proofreading all content before being distributed on platforms
- Strong ability to develop detailed content plans that remain true to the client’s brand
- Responsible for managing communities, responding to queries, liaising with client service or actual clients, creating and presenting reports.
- Routine to check Facebook and Twitter every few hours, and weekends aren't any different.
- Close conversations successfully on social media channels and find proactive social ideas.
- Monitor & measure, analyze and review data in the form of a Social Media Report
- Higher Certificate/Diploma/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Media Studies) or relevant degree
- 3-years plus social media experience (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Experience in a full-service digital communications agency or similar role
- Preferred experience: Sprinklr + Social Media Listening Tool
Attention: Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Qualified candidates with complete profiles have a much higher chance of getting invited for interviews by employers.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.