- 1st Reporting Line Executive Assistant, Senior Pastor
- The Communications Manager is responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing communications programs, be it internal or external, that effectively describes and promotes the activities of Office of the Senior Pastor.
Core Working Relationships/Key Stakeholder
- Senior Pastor, HOF
- Executive Assistant, OOSP
- Creative Director
- Communications & Media team
- Strategically manage and coordinate the communications ecosystem for the Senior Pastor which includes his website, blog, e-communication, multi-media, and social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram etc).
- Coordinate the development, distribution and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to newsletters, articles and websites to ensure consistency of message and updates.
- Supervise the Communication team, OOSP in content creation and development (script writing and editing), Video editing, in effectively delivering on the communication campaigns and strategy for the Senior Pastor.
- Working closely with the EA, Senior Pastor and SM, Communications to ensure the communication strategy for the Office of Senior Pastor is achieved.
Experience Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Hand-on experience in all aspects of communication; Content development, Graphics, Analytics, Public Relations and Branding.
- You communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Possess the ability to present concepts verbally with strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design skills.
- Flexible with the ability to balance priorities and cope with a demanding workload.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media.
- Possesses a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Innovative, someone who thinks outside the box and see the bigger picture.
- You have a curious mind and love to analyse things with the aim of solving them.
- Self-starter and committed to quality and excellence.
- You are I.T Savvy, knowledgeable in the use of Adobe creative suite and/or MS Publisher and MS Office Suite.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Marketing/Communication, English or related fields; Master’s degree preferred.
- 4-8 years progressive experience in similar role.
- Working Schedule Monday – Fridays 9am – 5pm
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.