This role reports to the Director of Marketing. KPIs to be met on a regular basis will be communicated.
This a key role that requires a strong background in Communications, PR and strategy as you will be representing our firm on all fronts. You must have excellent writing and editing skills and be comfortable being a key spokesperson for the company. The successful candidate will have strong networking skills to help identify and secure key partnership opportunities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business partnerships and establish the positioning of our brands within its sphere of influence and product sectors using all relevant channels:
- Oversee all internal & external communications for all our brands and products; new media relations & communications strategy; clients products, media partnerships, brand positioning.
- Develop framework partnerships network for our brands.
- Develop new content formats for external distribution across all brand corporate channels; videos content, client case studies, brand campaigns, press releases etc
- Develop crisis management strategy for our brands
- Develop a media relations strategy:
- To include high-level placements of Pulse content/senior staff in media, print and broadcast;to identify these media ‘gigs’ weekly and outline content distribution plan for relevant
- placements & communicate with relevant staff for interviews, column contribution etc depending on the platform; all details to be outlined and included in the strategy document.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media - events, conferences etc
- Identify local & international online reach partners split as aggregators and bookmarking sites:
- Ensure Pulse is listed as a content provider on the reach partner platforms using either the auto-feed or manual feed setup; for manual feed platforms, ensure content relevant to the platform’s audience is distributed on a daily basis.
- Review referral traffic source details based on traffic generated from new sources, include on the partner list and confirm publisher status either on auto or manual feed setup.
- Develop a framework for Influencer network for our brands:
- Influencer network strategy for promoting Pulse content (with relevant influencers that target our audience with a focus on expanding the brand’s reach across channels) and client campaigns (with influencers relevant to each client based on the campaign brief).
- Identify Leads and Recruit Influencers into the Network.
- Recommend & experiment with new ways of engaging our influencers, further deepen our relationship with existing influencers towards achieving all set goals for the Pulse and for clients.
- Utilize search and social insight tools to measure influencer efforts in accordance to KPIs and campaign objectives; Leverage data and benchmarks to provide strategic recommendations.
- Develop a media press release strategy:
- Ensure media press release lists are updated & documented on a category level for generic and platforms per market.
- Setup content distribution calendar for press releases weekly and monthly (locally & international) working closely with the different teams for content sourcing.
Skills and qualities you’ll bring to the team:
- A strong background in Communications and PR
- A proven track record of executing successful brand strategies
- Great stakeholder management and project management capability
- Highly organized
- Ability to present clear, well-thought-out recommendations
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Passionate about digital and the latest marketing trends