- Responsible for the formation and management of the hotel engineering project management team.
- Responsible for the guidance of hotel project quality, preparation progress, cost, and safety.
- Responsible for the hotel preparation standards, and lead the team to implement the management site according to the engineering process and standards.
- Responsible for formulating and reviewing the hotel project quality management and related acceptance criteria;
- Responsible for organizing and dispatching quality inspections, proposing engineering quality assessment opinions, verifying engineering quality acceptance levels, and being responsible for quality problems arising during supervision, inspection, acceptance, and handover;
- Responsible for guiding, handling and resolving the technical problems that subordinates appear in the quality inspection and acceptance;
- Continuously update and improve the design of existing hotels;
- Ensure that all buildings and work performed in accordance to all governing bodies and codes.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a reputable institution. M.Sc Degree in related area is a plus.
- More than 6 years of on-site engineering and construction management experience, either for the implementation of star hotel, and senior hotel-style project implementation experience.
- Familiar with engineering development and on-site construction management, have experience in overall planning and implementation of high-level engineering projects, master the latest policies of the industry, and be familiar with relevant construction regulations and solutions of the state and local governments;
- Must have good communication and coordination skills and execution abilities.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.