- After years of excellence across the telecoms industry, we are currently embarking on an exciting growth journey, and we are looking for a Brand Manager who has gained ideally three years similar experience expanding clientele in the hospitality/hotel sector.
- We are looking for a Communications and Branding Manager who has gained ideally five years of similar experience promoting brands in either the hospitality/service industry.
- If you have a proactive background with strong communication skills and can use your passion for the industry and determination to succeed in this challenging yet rewarding position, please apply.
- Manages employees performing activities to research, develop and deliver communication plans and branding strategies that align to the Boeing strategy.
- Develops and executes integrated organizational plans, policies and procedures and guides the development of business and technical strategies, goals, objectives.
- Supports efficient allocation of resources for communications activities and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of strategic and tactical communications approaches, products and processes.
- Draft and deploy strategic internal and external communications for various initiatives, announcements and programs, and execute tactics for delivering key messages and information to various audiences through various channels including email, press release, ads, and infographics.
- Proactively look for and develop new opportunities to elevate the brand and its products.
- Leads creative briefing sessions, material development and overall promotional presence for assigned business unit.
- Externally represent the organization to stakeholders, interested parties and the public.
- Collaborate with sales department in creating communication plans to push products and promotions.
- Generate press releases, engage in content marketing, media relations maintenance, blogger and influencer management.
- Manage media buying online and offline (Online banners, radio, outside market billboards, Newspapers, TV & other advertising mediums)
- Develop and control marketing budgets;
- Market research and analysis of peers and industry development status, regular market forecasting and intelligence analysis to provide the basis for company decision-making;
- Establish and improve the workflow and management system of the marketing and sales department
- Responsible for the company's market strategy planning, implementation of marketing promotion, branding, public relations, activities, etc.
- Manage the marketing team and conduct market training and guidance to team members and relevant departments;
Candidate's Qualifications and Attributes
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field, from a reputable institution.
- MSc degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or any related field would be an added advantage.
- Must have at a minimum of 5+ years of related Marketing, Brand and Marketing communications, or any related field. Experience working in a related function within the hospitality sector is an added advantage.
- Professional experience with advertising, Public Relations, digital and social media agencies is a plus. Requirements:
- Demonstrated excellence in strategic communications: writing, editing and content creation across multiple platforms
- Ability to communicate both orally and in written form with a clear and concise manner.
- Proven leadership and managerial Skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional/multi-disciplined teams, or work individually on a project
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting key deadlines
- Knowledge of current traditional and digital marketing channels, technologies, and tools
- Sound research skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.