Adam Smith International are an award-winning professional services business that delivers real impact, value and lasting change through projects supporting economic growth and government reform internationally. Our reputation as a global leader has been built on the positive results our projects have achieved in many of the world’s most challenging environments. Adam Smith International has a strong corporate presence globally, with 146 current projects across 49 countries and over 1,000 staff and associates. Headquartered in London, our regional headquarters are based in Africa (Nairobi, Abuja, and Pretoria), Asia Pacific (Sydney) and South Asia (Delhi), with numerous registered offices across Africa and Asia.
- The programme, set to begin in early 2019, will focus on three main pillars– Investment, Innovation and Enabling Business Environment, with Agriculture, Renewable Energy, ICT, Affordable housing and Solid Waste Management as target sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and maintain a program communications strategy
- Liaise with all programme component teams to ensure the strategy is being implemented effectively, coordinating specific activities and approaches as needed
- Provide technical advice, guidance and support to program staff in the integration of communications and awareness components into project activities
- Support the programme’s engagement with the client to ensure that the programme¹s activities are always aligned with its intent
- Design, select and oversee strategic communication, public outreach, and messaging activities including internal communications and external communications
Required Professional Experience
- Master's Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in media or other communications work; or Bachelor's Degree with 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical, organizational and communications capacity
- Demonstrated experience in training on media and communications activities.