Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
- Manage resources such as manpower vendors, eqiapment, tools.
- Approve test reports and the ICAPS database accordingly.
- Manage and coordinate for all disciplines and systems on the FPS0.
- Ensure that Commissioning Marked-up is done on relevant drawings and documents.
- Manage all technical problems encountered.
- Manage hand over Process to field operation as per project procedure.
- Mobilize and Manage resources identified during Commissioning preparation.
- BSc, BTech or HND in Electrochemical or Instrumentation or any other technical field
- Minimum of 15 years experience
- OPERCOM / ICAPS / Commissioning Execution and start-up.
- Knowledge of the FPSO applied his discipline
- Oil & Gas Treatment and Utility process specifically for FPSO
- Attractive and Negotiable.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the Reference Number of the job as the subject of the email
- Only qualified candidates should apply. Successful candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.