- Department: Commercial
- Reports to: Commercial Manager
- Supervising: Village Aggregator
- Location: As assigned
Aggregation and Channels Management:
- Enlist, coordinate and report all village aggregation activities and achievement.
- Enlist traders to ensure timely delivery to AFEX warehouses and partner locations.
- Manage AFEX program involving clients within his/her assigned state such as delivery to the warehouses and locations.
- Identify and register grain farmers within the state.
- Regular interphase with the farmer cooperatives to ensure good management and monitoring of their activities.
- Conversion of farmers by encouraging commodity trading and storage through our platform at all times.
- Provide aggregation forecasts weekly, quarterly for all commodities in the state based on interaction with farmers, outreach officers, and Village Aggregators.
Advocacy and Program Management:
- Implement an AFEX Advocacy program within the states like training on best practices, post-harvest handling, and others.
- Meet volume targets set from farmer/VA activities linked to special partnerships.
- Conduct regular visits to client-focused on aggregation and trader opportunities and foster mutually beneficial relationships while working closely with the CM.
Market Intelligence and Expansion:
- Discover and activate new locations that are producing our targeted commodities.
- Provide price and market intelligence updates for state/area of coverage daily and weekly.
- Other responsibilities assigned.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- Ensure that all targets are timely met as stipulated in any season.
- Prepare weekly updated reports on all commercial activities according to AFEX policies, ethics and culture.
- Ensure all reviews are accurately done and carried out in a timely manner,
- Keeps track record of assigned project data, outreach activities, and share reports as may be required by the exchange Excos and management.
- Ensures farmers’ retention and conversion.