LX HR Solutions Limited - Our client, a Global Logistics Company with their head office in Dubai, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above.
- Prepares sales plans and manages the sales cycle effectively by targeting strategic sales leads in order to achieve sales targets and high conversion rate
- Gathers and selects sources of information to determine market characteristics, measurements of market potentials, market-share analysis, and market segments
- Conducts review meetings with stakeholders for sales opportunities in order to design solutions and build proposals that meets customer requirements
- Manage quarterly and annual sales targets and be willing to other West African offices when required
- Prepares prompt and accurate presentations, proposals, and communication exchanges with prospects and customers
- Oversees the marketing database including services, key contacts, marketing activities, and customer/prospect files.
- Manages the on-boarding phase for new customer wins to ensure fulfilment of all requirements and smooth start of operations
- Coaches and supports the sales team members dedicated for the allocated sectors with the purpose of achieving sales targets and building strong brand equity and relationships with key accounts.
- Positions the company against competition and evaluates competition advantages
- Meets with subordinates to discuss progress of work, resolve problems, and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met.
- Adjusts hours of work, priorities, and assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload within the department.
- Demonstrable competency in strategy implementation and business development
- Strong, affable and pleasant personality; and a team player
- Ability to think strategically and to promote strong client relationships and expand market penetration in West Africa
- Strong leadership skills and have the ability to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks
- Strong knowledge base and technical skills in marketing activities
- Communicational skills and ability to work in teams
- Must possess great attention to detail skills and business savvy
- Ability to work under pressure and for long hours (if required)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications.
Educational and Experience:
- A Bachelor's or Masters Degree from a competitive University
- 5-7 years of working experience in commercial real estate industry or similar function
- International experience is ideal.
- Very Competitive.