Whether we are working with companies with a few foreign nationals or hundreds of foreign nationals, the experience of our Lawyers and reliability of our processes creates peace of mind for all our clients.
If you’re interested in becoming part of a collaborative team of legal thinkers, practitioners, and leaders, your journey begins here.
Applicant must have at least 7 years commercial work experience covering the job description below, experience in company secretarial services is an added advantage.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements and other legal documents. Taking instructions from clients and advising on the law and legal issues.
- Attending meetings and negotiations as a legal adviser.
- Resolution of disputes concerning commercial contracts.
- Managing caseload and where appropriate, coordinating work allocation in the Firm. Keeping up to date with all relevant legal, legislative, regulatory and industry developments, informing and updating the team and providing proactive updates.
- Liaising with government agencies, professionals and other operatives externally.
- Identifying ways to add value and improve internal efficiencies, including process improvements.
- Supervising and delegating work to associates, interns and support staff as appropriate.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
It is important that the applicant is a Team Player
T&A Legal Ibadan Office
(This will involve constant liaison with our Lagos and Abuja Office)