The Commercial Developer will be responsible for
- Designing solution, software and features for customer-facing application by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Developing Mobile & Web Application domain strategy and long-term planning goals that support IT enablement to drive sales across Nigeria.
- Identifying and evaluating innovative technologies applicable to customer-facing applications and determining the benefits to the Company.
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Ensuring Business Value creation through simplifying application design, simplifying customer experience and efficient deliveries.
- Setting, articulating and overseeing achievement of IT goals and objectives on relevant IT Applications.
- Managing Timely Rollout of Projects
- Ensuring appropriate Governance mechanisms for the successful implementation of projects.
- Delivering On-schedule, on-budget of IT solutions to facilitate commercial products delivery
- Some travels may be required for this role.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, Software
- configuration Management, Continuous Integration, build processes, testing and operations.
- Deep understanding of the Telco IT domain as well as a broad architecture understanding for IT in a telecom environment.
- Well-versed with micro services, containers, cloud, DevOps.
- Believer in Open-Source environment to develop software solutions.
- S/he should have specific skills and experience in Unix, Oracle, inline memory databases such as Redix and Mongo
- Db, Python
- Structured approach to work, with the ability to plan, and organize larger activities
- Clear in communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to assess the value from functions and capabilities of new technologies finding appropriate technical solutions.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc/Bachelor degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on Digital Services design and delivery.
- Experience in AI, Chatbots, Analytics.
- Certifications on Agile Methodology and ITIL is desirable.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Experiencing in redesigning and simplifying the products, services and processes.